Mad For Mobile

The Ultimate Mobile Content Site

You can find the latest news related to mobiles and some mobile stuffs such as apps, games and themes. Also some S60 v5 (Symbian^1) Custom Firmwares.
We provide latest apps, games and themes for Symbian S60 v5 phones such as Nokia 5800, 5530, 5230, 5233, X6 ; Samsung i8910 Omnia HD apps, games and Sony Ericsson Satio and Vivaz apps and games.

Nokia theme Dark Nokia theme Dark























First of all I would like to say sorry to all my theme lovers who had to wait so much for this N8 theme. I have been working on it and other colors too. Besides that, getting N8 by myself kept me busy poking into its internal things.. icon razz Nokia theme Dark
Also I wanna thank all the fans of NOKIA THEME ORANGE who made it a huge success and made it the most downloaded theme under N97 category in almost all theme websites. It received over 50,000 downloads all over the web so far and its all coz of you people icon smile Nokia theme Dark Thanks again.


Anyway continuing my Nokia N8 themes project for S60 phones, I am releasing Nokia theme Dark. This theme has come a long way with many improvements, as in clock is better now, not like C6 and also with flawless support. It has more UI enhancement since my Nokia theme Orange which was a great success and I hope you will like this theme as the way you liked Nokia theme Orange. icon smile Nokia theme Dark I will release Blue, Green, Brown and Black versions very soon now as I am done with N8 poking. icon razz Nokia theme Dark
Hope you enjoy the stuff icon smile Nokia theme Dark
Download This Theme

Chat With Us